What students are looking for.
- Classical and Beginner
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
- Sight Reading
- Other Styles
Memberships and Associations.
- Jazz and Jazz Theory
- Folk Music
- Composition and Notation
Music Lesson Cost
- Visions in Education
(with San Juan School District)
- Price is $100.00 per month for one student.
- (optional) Travel Fee; $6.00 Per Lesson
- Cash, Check or Paypal
- One Payment Per Month
- Discounts Available
- Pay within 15 days from the 1st of each month.
- 30 day make up lessons
- $20.00 Fee for a Returned Check
What I add to my Piano Lessons.
- Music History
- Student Recitals
What is Music History?
- Study of various composers
- Any period such as Baroque, Classical, or Modern
- In-depth studies teach about the music, composer, and local and government history.
What is Composition?
- The study on how to write music.
- Original Music, basics, large projects.
What is Performance and Technique?
- Technique is how to work the fingers.
- Scales, Chords, Arpeggios, and other warm up.
- Performance goes along with Technique.
- Technique is the technical study of the music and how it should be performed.
- Performance is a larger or broader view on how the piece is performed as a whole.
What are Student Recitals?
- Occurs once a year.
- Students share their music studies by performing in front of each other.
- Food, beverages and social time.
- Meet other students.
- We meet usually during the May or June months.
- No extra cost.
Family Trips - New to Music
Read about Events
- Live Performance at music halls or outside.
- Visit Sac State to see a student or faculty performance.
- Sacramento Choral Society
- Sacramento Symphony
- Sacramento Youth Symphony
- Most events are free.
- Search for events online.
For additional information or questions, please contact me